Check out job availability, schedule appointments, and learn about upcomming information sessions for companies you are interested in!
The New BYU Connect Job Board
We are excited to announce the launch of a new networking and mentorship network for all BYU Alumni. This network will include a job board, giving alumni the ability to view jobs, schedule appointments, and apply for jobs. Alumni will be also have the option to be a mentor to students and help them achieve their career dreams.
We know that changes can sometimes be confusing, however, we are confident that BYU Connect will foster better connection opportunities and will provide more jobs.
The BYU Connect site can be located at:
To Access your account:
- Click the “Join Today” icon.
- You can log into the Bridge using your NetID and password.
- If you do not remember your NetID and password, or do not have a NetID, click the link “Forgot your Net ID or password?”
- It will ask you a series of questions and should only take 5 minutes to retrieve your information.
- Once you have all the information, go to the BYU Connect page and log into your account.
To access the job board:
- Configure your profile by answering a series of questions.
- Once your profile is complete, click the “Experienced Jobs” tab on the top page.
- You can search for jobs here by location, industry, job type, or experience level.
- You can favorite jobs and look for positions where other alumni have worked.
To make a connection:
- Click the “Explore the Community” tab and search for students and alumni according to location, major, industry experience, and help topics.
- Find an individual you would like to connect with by reading through their profile and experience provided.
- Click the green “Let’s Connect” icon and send them a message, set up an appointment, or request a video chat.
To change your profile and upload documents:
- Log into your account and click the top right-hand icon.
- Click the "My Profile" tab at the top of the page. Here you can edit your profile.
- Click the "Documents" subtab. Here you can upload your resume for employers to view.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at BYU Alumni Career Services at (801) 422-7600