Now you can sign up to mentor students and alumni on career paths and strategies to help them get started on the job they've always wanted!
Mentoring is Now Available for Use!
You can now sign up to mentor students and alumni on what to do with a specific degree, how to change career paths, strategize on becoming a part of your company, job shadowing, or information on the application/interviewing process.
To start mentoring, follow the instructions below:
To access your account:
- Click the "Employer" tab.
- Log in with your username (e-mail address) and password. If you are not already in the system, click "Register" on the right hand side.
- Follow the instructions for registering. For the address, you can put your company's address at your location, or the company headquarters.
- Once you are registered and have received your confirmation email, you will be able to log in at http://bridge.byu.edu.
To access Mentoring:
- Click on the “Mentoring” tab.
- Fill out your profile as thoroughly as possible.
- Students/alumni will contact you when they are interested in being mentored, and you will receive information via email.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact BYU Alumni Career Services at email@example.com or (801) 422-7450.