Submit a Job
Submit a New Job for BYU Alumni and Students
We are excited to announce that we have switched over to a new job board! This job board gives students, alumni, and employers the ability to post jobs, view jobs, schedule appointments with our on campus counselors, and look up/post information sessions for companies. We know changes can sometimes be confusing, but we feel that with some time and instructions, this job board will provide more opportunities to our alumni than ever before. The new job board can be located at:
To access your account:
- Click the "Employer" tab.
- Log in with your username (e-mail address) and password. If you are not already in the system, click "Register" on the right hand side.
- Follow the instructions for registering. For the address, you can put your company's address at your location, or the company headquarters.
- Once you are registered and have received your confirmation email, you will be able to log in at http://bridge.byu.edu.
- On the right side of your page you will see a "Create Job Posting" link under the Job Postings tab. You can post a job by clicking on that link, or view the positions you've posted before by clicking "View Job Postings."
*Helpful Hint: If your company is having an off campus career fair or information system, you can post this to The Bridge! You can do so by logging in as an employer, and clicking the "Events" tab at the top of your page. Post all sessions under "Information Sessions" (even if it is a career fair). After you click information sessions, click "+Add New" and insert all information available.
We are still able to post jobs for you on The Bridge. If you have just one position you need posted, you can send all of the information to email@example.com and once it is posted, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at BYU Alumni Career Services at (801) 422-7450.